Make beautiful large breakable chocolate eggs, avocados, and cute animal shapes (penguin anyone?!) with this mold! 🐣 🥑 🐧
Hide treats, toys, and other gifts inside your beautiful chocolate creations with this mold!.
This mold has my FAVORITE lipped feature around the bottom edge giving it a curved appearance along the sides. The interior surface has a shine, which means it will create a finished chocolate piece with a high shine.
To make a breakable egg with a back plate (see the video below) you will need 6 ounces of melted chocolate. Eggs with an open back will only require about 4 ounces.
- Nonstick surface for cakes or other baked goods
- Food-safe silicone (BPA-free)
- Yields professional molded chocolates
- Durable and safe from -40 to 446 °F (-40 to 230 °C)
- Dishwasher, oven, microwave, and freezer safe
- Super flexible, so removing delicate items just requires turning the mold inside out
Wanna watch of video of my making and my kids destroying these eggs?