Make MINI gemstone-inspired 💎 cake-lets (or hot chocolate bombs or other treats!) with this multi-faceted 6 cavity mold. I love to fill mine with Oreo truffle or peanut butter Krispy filling.
These are an excellent companion to my larger geometric breakable, if you're into the matchy-matchy look, and will create an absolutely stunning treat box. I can only imagine how many of these little treats you'd sell if you're a cottage home baker, along with some glittery choco-covered strawberries. 🎁
Now for the deets:
The interior of this mold has a slightly matte finish, giving your finished piece a beautiful brushed appearance. This is perfect for glitter applications or edible luster dust.
To create a chocolate covered treat or hollow bomb, you'll need to budget about 1.5-2 ounces of melted chocolate per cavity. That also includes a little bit of chocolate at the end for decorations or mishaps.
Working with my silicone molds offers many key advantages:
- Nonstick surface for cakes or other baked goods
- Food-safe silicone (BPA-free)
- Yields professional molded chocolates
- Durable and safe from -40 to 446 °F (-40 to 230 °C)
- Dishwasher, oven, microwave, and freezer safe
- Super flexible, so removing delicate items just requires turning the mold inside out.
FULL TUTORIAL ON HOW TO USE THIS MOLD: