Create beautiful gemstone-inspired 💎 breakables with this multi-faceted mold. The finished dome has a roomy interior (at least 2-3 cups of small candy's worth) for all those gifts and additional treats. This is a wonderfully unique addition to your mold collection.
If you are a cottage home baker selling your chocolate creations, your customers will be in awe of this super luxurious looking design. (This goes great with the mini geometric treats mold I have to make a complete treat box!) 🎁
The interior of this mold has a slightly matte finish, giving your finished piece a beautiful brushed appearance. This is perfect for glitter applications or edible luster dust.
To create a sturdy breakable piece of chocolate, this requires about 7 ounces of melted chocolate.
Working with my silicone molds offers many key advantages:
- Nonstick surface for cakes or other baked goods
- Food-safe silicone (BPA-free)
- Yields professional molded chocolates
- Durable and safe from -40 to 446 °F (-40 to 230 °C)
- Dishwasher, oven, microwave, and freezer safe
- Super flexible, so removing delicate items just requires turning the mold inside out.