Create the most jaw-dropping sphere shaped chocolate piñata/smash cakes. 🪅 This mold creates a massive 6 inch sphere with a roomy interior that you can hide all kinds of treats and presents inside. Or make the worlds biggest hot chocolate bomb 😜
Worried about how to put this thing together? Don't worry - I got cha.
Just like all my other molds here, I give super detailed tutorials on YouTube on how to use it, what kind of chocolate works best, and visual assembly instructions.
⭐️ Plus, I try to respond to all comments and DM's, so don't be shy. That's what I'm here for!
Here are the deets about the mold itself:
- It requires about 4 to 4.5 ounces of chocolate PER half sphere, so your final sphere will require 8-9 ounces of chocolate.
- It has a semi-glossy interior surface, giving your finished masterpiece a beautiful shiny appearance
Working with my silicone molds offers many key advantages:
- Nonstick surface for cakes or other baked goods
- Food-safe silicone (BPA-free)
- Yields professional molded chocolates
- Durable and safe from -40 to 446 °F (-40 to 230 °C)
- Dishwasher, oven, microwave, and freezer safe
- Super flexible, so removing delicate items just requires turning the mold inside out.