** To get notified when this item comes back in stock, add your email to the list at the bottom of this page. I send out an email notification to this list first. 😍 **
Make breakable hearts with a sleek and modern bubbly design! The shell for this mold uses approximately 2.5 ounces of chocolate. At 4 inches in width, it's a great smaller design for treat boxes that include other treats.
It's made of a super soft and flexible silicone. The interior surface of the mold has a beautiful brushed look and feel to it (compared to the glossy or shiny types).
This means that if you're working with chocolate, it will yield more of a matte look, instead of glossy. See the photographs of my breakable heart to get more of an idea of what it would look like.
Working with silicone molds offers many key advantages:
- Nonstick surface for cakes or other baked goods
- Food-safe silicone (BPA-free)
- Yields professional and matte molded chocolates
- Durable and safe from -40 to 446 °F (-40 to 230 °C)
- Dishwasher, oven, microwave, and freezer safe
- Super flexible, so removing delicate items just requires turning the mold inside out
If you're looking for the video on how to make these breakable hearts, it's right here: